We are an in-network provider with Aetna, Meritian and most local unions. We accept most insurance plans, a few which include: Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield, United Behavioral Health,United Airlines employees, employees of Stop and Shop, Shop-Rite, Comcast, Xfinity, UFC Local 1262, I.E. Shaffer, and most local unions.
We will file your insurance claims for you.
If we do not accept your insurance, you may self-pay.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking your insurance company the following questions:
- Do I have mental health and /or substance abuse insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval or referral required from my primary care physician?
- Do I need a pre-authorization or pre-certification?
- For all questions please call us at 732-784-1810 and we will obtain this information for you.
Payment is expected at the time of your appointment.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.